MARRIED LIFE AS A WOMAN
Well ladies, I know this is one subject that you all want to know more about. It’s a fact that most women want to be in control. Why? We think it saves us from much heartache (will explain more later). We feel if we can control our husbands, they will take us more serious. Unfortunately, that is just the opposite! Yes, we do have some men shoveness but the majority of men want to live a peaceful and content life just like you. They usually are willing to BE NICE, if you are nice. However, when we get to throwing our demands around and telling them what to do, they become less kind, cooperative and we actually are responsible for turning them into the monsters that we say they are but we created them. If your man is going on the defense every time you say something, there is a problem. The issue is, did you create it or is it coming from him. Guess what? If he is doing wrong, he can easily turn it around and blame you for the reason why he doesn’t come home at night or stays out late with the boys but is it him or is it you? You will never know if you have been a monster wife. The worse thing women can do is complain about every little thing or repeat themselves over and over. THE MEN HEAR YOU, but eventually they will tune you out and you will get no where ever again. Lets start this marriage off right. What makes your husband happy? Write them down and pray over them. Then ask God to tell you how to implement them into your marriage. Some men love their wives being with them every second of the day and others might feel smothered. You cannot build your marriage on the JONES’, yours is as unique as theirs. God wants to make your Marriage Marvelous and that can only happen by following His guidelines. Let’s start with a few questions.
- Do you like your husband or do you love him?
- Do you feel he Loves You?
- Is he kind to you or mean? (Abusive, A Cheater, Evasive, Disrespectful, etc)
- Does he enjoy spending time with you or finding other things to do with his time?
- Do you communicate or is there more silence in the room then talking?
- Do you go to church together or is he a non church goer?
- Is God discussed in the house ever?
- Are their opportunities to pray together?
- Are your children effected by the home’s environment (good or bad)?
There are many variables that effect a home and none are the same. I can only say that the change must begin with YOU! If you want to even attempt to see if you can create a better marriage relationship with your spouse you must make the first steps to improvement, which prompts me to more questions.
- Do you keep a clean home? Is it surface clean or is it clean and orderly.
- Do you keep yourself up? Are you hygienically clean, teeth brushed, use mouthwash, etc., and smell sweet to your husband.
- Do you keep your appearance desirable? Hair, clothes, skin, etc.
- Do you greet him and make him feel welcomed home?
- Do you resent picking up behind him?
- Do you talk down to him and start small arguments?
- Do you criticize him?
- Do you try to find reasons to praise him? Thank him?
- Do you complain about money issues?
- Do you address money matters at the wrong time or find the most appropriate times?
Regardless of what your answers are, I want to remind you that you are in competition with a world of women that would love your man. You think just because you both said, I DO allows you to step down your game, it doesn’t. You need to check yourself and your attitude. Make sure you are doing no less for your husband then you did when you first met him. WHY? Because, there is always another woman that wants your property and will wait for you to make one false move so she can snatch him right from under you. Don’t be surprise if it’s even someone you know or very close to you. LADIES remember, you got him by being nice so why are you so irritated with him now? Think you own him? SORRY, not that easy! Don’t be naive! If you are one of those inconsiderate wives, you just might lose. We have to act like we are always trying to catch for the first time, all the time! Don’t continue to be stubborn, ugly and disrespectful. I have seen marriages last 50 years but then another Woman comes along that doesn’t regard marriages at all and he’s a GONNER! 🙁 If it’s any consolation, that relationship usually doesn’t last either but it doesn’t get your husband back. ALL I CAN SAY LADIES, STEP UP YOUR GAME & MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE MARVELOUS! BE NICE!
OOPS! I just heard someone say, my husband is a total JERK! There is nothing that I can ever do to make him happy! Well, if you have one of them, you need to go to the topic “Rotten Relationship” and start reading. Unfortunately, these type of men can’t love you because they can’t even love themselves. Don’t despair, it’s probably not your fault. There is only one solution, I can offer! Prayer changes people and circumstance. Be patient and wait on the Lord, Christ is the ANSWER!
Want to know more about Jesus? Go to “HOW TO BE SAVED” Click: How To Be Saved